Join the “2016 Storm Recovery Table” and help the community support the storm victims in our Long Term Recovery effort!
August 11 at 1 pm we will be meeting at the Marshall County Extension Office, 1933 Mayfield Hwy, Benton, KY 42025. We will be organizing our recovery table to support the needs of those who are having the most difficult time recovering from the recent storms. The agenda includes presentations by
- Darlene Lynn from the Office of Emergency Management
- Debbie Buchanan from the Chamber of Commerce
- Jennifer Brown from the Health Department
- Christy Smith from UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief)
- Robert Craig from Memphis Conference UMC Disaster Relief
- Brad Colson from Christian Caring Network
Others will be added to the agenda, and everyone present will have an opportunity to share what they and/or their group is able to offer in meeting the urgent needs resulting from this crisis. We will be discussing the what the organizations and businesses of our community can bring to the Recovery Table so these resources can be best organized and coordinated to help the affected households.
Everyone interested in helping with this relief project is invited and encouraged to come and be a part of the 2016 Storm Recovery Table.
For more info, please email email@example.com or call 270-527-8758.